Alabama Vascular Society
2020 Annual Meeting
Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa, Birmingham, AL August 7 - 8, 2020
There are many benefits to joining the Membership of the Alabama Vascular Society (AVS).
- Registration discount to the Annual Meeting
- Notoriety in the fields of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery (great for your CV!)
- Mentorship match up (Trainees & Senior Surgeons)
- Free Job Board Posting - coming soon!
- Participation and access to Membership Contact List
Apply for the 2020 Student and Resident Traveling Scholarship to attend the 2020 SVS Vascular Annual Meeting in Toronto, CA!
This Scholarship aims to serve our area's Medical Students and Residents interested in pursuing a career in Vascular Surgery with funds up to $3,000 to travel to and attend the SVS Vascular Annual Meeting in Toronto, Canada this June.
Annual Meeting Learning objectives
Who Should Attend
|Member Allied Health||*$30/$40|
|Non-Member Allied Health||*$50/$60|