COVID-19 GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES
Thank you for participating in our events! To safeguard the safety of our participants we ask for your commitment to our safety protocols:
- Do not attend the event if you are feeling ill, have a fever, cough, are experiencing common cold and/or flu symptoms, believe that you may have been exposed to a person diagnosed with Covid-19 or if you have been diagnosed with Covid-19
- Observe 6' of social distancing
- Wear a mask at all times
- Do not share event materials, food or drinks with other participants not in your household
- Not shake hands, hug or physically greet other event participants, speakers or vendors.
- Use hand sanitizer and wash hands as often as appropriate
- Use common sense and courtesy by covering when coughing or sneezing
- Comply with all directives, rules and regulations of the city, county and state in which the event is located
- By attending -- you assume all risks inherent to exposure to the Covid-19 virus and its variants relating to our event.